I am very proud to be a veteran who served in the United States Army and enjoy making others smile and laugh. I strive to keep a positive outlook in life and wanted that to be the focus with this blog.
The loves in my life are:
- My wonderful support team (husband, family and friends)
- Creating/crafting (including but no limited to sewing, painting, writing poetry, beading and scrap-booking)
- Traveling, photography and postcards (seeing and experiencing something new and reliving great memories)
- Giving back/Supporting the Community (Sending care packages to active troops, volunteering at the VA Hospital, Donating school supplies and canned goods)
- Being organized (or as they say in the military – squared away)
- Chocolate/Dessert (I will happily eat dessert first and last)
- Words (specifically, creating a-play-on-words; see the photo below, it is my lunch cooler…so it is cooler than you…..get it? Hopefully, I got at least a smile from you!